Equity Raising and Business Update: Nov 2011
BlueScope Steel Limited announced on 22 November 2011 a fully underwritten 4-for-5 accelerated renounceable entitlement offer ("Entitlement Offer") of new shares ("New Shares") at an offer price of $0.40 per New Share ("Offer Price") to raise approximately A$600 million.
The full proceeds of the Entitlement Offer will be used to strengthen BlueScope Steel's balance sheet through the repayment of existing debt.
The Retail Entitlement Offer closed at 5.00pm (AEDT) on 14 December 2011.
Relevant documents outlining the Entitlement Offer can be viewed by selecting the links below:
- Entitlement Offer Announcement (22 November 2011)
- Investor Presentation (22 November 2011)
- Cleansing Statement (22 November 2011)
- Entitlement Offer Timetable Amendment (23 November 2011)
- Institutional Offer Closure (24 November 2011)
- Letter to Eligible Retail Shareholders (25 November 2011)
- Retail Offer Booklet (29 November 2011)
- Appendix E - Entitlement and Acceptance Form for Transferred Entitlements (29 November 2011)
- Completion of Retail Entitlement Offer (15 December 2011)
- Retail Bookbuild Completion Announcement (16 December 2011)
If you have any questions about the Retail Entitlement Offer, please call the BlueScope Steel Limited Offer Information Line at any time from 8.30am to 5.30pm (AEDT) Monday to Friday:
- Calls within Australia: 1300 855 998
- Calls from outside Australia: +61 2 8280 7760